Blendtec, a leading blender manufacturer, gained widespread recognition for its unique and entertaining “Will It Blend?” video series. In this blog post, we’ll explore the story behind Blendtec’s “Will It Blend?” series, reveal the insights it offers, and highlight its significant role in merging innovation with entertainment in the world of product marketing.
The Blendtec Challenge
The “Will It Blend?” video series, initiated in 2006, features Blendtec’s founder, Tom Dickson, demonstrating the blending capabilities of their products by pulverizing various items, including iPhones, golf balls, and even marbles.
- Virality and Engagement: Blendtec’s success with the series highlights the impact of creating shareable and attention-grabbing content.
- Product Demonstration: The series effectively showcases the power and durability of Blendtec blenders entertainingly.
- Brand Personality: The videos reflect Blendtec’s fun, daring, and innovative brand image.
- Creative Destruction: The videos demonstrate unexpected and entertaining ways to test the durability of Blendtec blenders.
- Humor and Entertainment: The series incorporates humor and entertainment, making mundane product demonstrations engaging.
- Innovative Marketing: The unconventional marketing approach captivates viewers and prompts sharing across social platforms.
- Brand Authenticity: The series aligns with Blendtec’s brand personality, displaying its confidence and product quality.
Blendtec’s “Will It Blend?” series is a prime example of how combining innovation, entertainment, and product demonstration can create engaging and shareable content. If you want to infuse innovation and entertainment into your marketing strategies, request a free quote from Marketing By Ali. We specialize in creating captivating and innovative marketing approaches.